In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society and e-commerce services (hereinafter LSSI-CE), ARUM GROUP R&M, S.L. hereby informs you of the following service holder data:
- Corporate name
Arum Group R&M, S.L.
- Corporate tax ID number
Real Estate development
Rambla Catalunya, nº 135, Principal 1ª (08008) Barcelona, Spain.
93 363 36 60
- Mercantile Register entry information
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Folio 80 del Tomo 44.315, Hoja B-452.526.
Information compliant with the new personal data protection law
The new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be in force on 25/05/2018 and applies throughout the European Union. The GDPR is designed to unify privacy laws throughout Europe and perfect transparency regulations concerning the way in which companies describe their personal data processing. For this reason, we have performed some necessary updates to our policy concerning data. We invite you to carefully read the following information in order to know exactly what we do with your personal data.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect information from visitors to our website who require information about our products and have completed the form.
We collect this data in order to reply to your petitions and inform on the products of ARUM GROUP. In order to comply with the aforementioned purposes, we collect personal data or information about you, from which you may be directly or indirectly identified. This information may include your name and surname(s), your address, your nationality, as well as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth and information concerning your preferences on types of residence.
How do we use this information?
We may collect your personal data for the following reasons:
- to attend and manage any request on our products and services (for example, information on real estate developments);
- to respond to our communications;
- to make adaptions to your personal preferences;
- to manage the submission of our own information and commercial research, on receipt of your consent, we will use your data to send commercial communications concerning the products and services offered by ARUM GROUP;
- to perform market studies using surveys that allow us to improve the degree to which we satisfy your needs as well as the quality of our websites, and other communication activities, advertising campaigns or promotions;
- to analyse the personal data we process for the aforementioned reasons in order to better understand our clients’ needs, improve our services and the way in which we operate. The result of this analysis will contribute to the analysis of trends and other global behaviors.
- to work with third-party sources with your consent, including processing the information you have provided through social networking and other websites so as to better understand your interests and provide you with higher quality service.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of your relationship with us, (for example, if you read or click on an e-mail that we sent you, or you assist to one of our events), and as long as we are required to do so by law. Remember that you may request that we stop sending you information or inform us that you would like us to cancel your data at any time simply by clicking on a link included in communications.
Upon what legal grounds do we use your personal data?
- We must process your data in order to provide you with the information on our products and services.
- In specific circumstances, we process your personal data after having obtained your express consent to send advertising, activity promotion and promotional information.
- In most cases, we possess a legitimate interest in collecting and using the aforementioned personal data in order to:
- provide you with products and services that are more useful and pleasant for you and that provides you with the greatest benefit, and personalize them in line with your specific preferences, contacting you via your preferred method of communication;
- know our client base better so as to improve our services and marketing activities.
Rights to your personal data
You may contact us at any time to learn what information we have concerning you, correct it if incorrect, and delete it once our relationship is ended, in the event that this is legally possible. Your rights concerning your own personal data are as follows:
To be informed
You have the right to receive clear and transparent information that can easily be understood concerning how we use your personal data and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information in this Notice.
You have the right to access your personal data (if we process it) and any other information (similar to that provided in this Legal Notice). This is how you can know and verify that we are using your personal data in compliance with the regulation on data protection.
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if they are imprecise or incomplete.
Also known as “the right to be forgotten”, in simpler terms, this right mean you can request the erasure or deletion of your personal data when no compelling reason exists for us to continue using them. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
Restriction of processing
You have the right to “block” or erase subsequent use of your personal data. When you restrict processing, we are still able to store your personal data, but we are no longer allowed to use them. We maintain lists of persons who have requested that the subsequent use of their data be “blocked” to ensure that this restriction is observed in the future.
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data in different services for your own purposes. For example, if you decide to change your provider, this right allows you to easily and securely move, copy or transfer your information between our computer systems and those of the other provider such that the use of this information is not affected.
Opposition to processing
You have the right to oppose processing for the purposes of direct marketing (which we only do with your consent) as well as processing for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
Withdrawal of consent
If you have given your consent to what we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdrawal your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw your consent concerning our use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
General terms and conditions for Arum Group services
These conditions regulate the provision to the User of the services offered by ARUM GROUP on this Website. The request for information of any service by the User implies, in any case, the full and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions. ARUM GROUP reserves the right to modify the conditions and prices, as well as the products and services offered on this website.
Intellectual property rights
All content included on the ARUM GROUP website is subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of ARUM GROUP and / or third-party content providers. Under no circumstances does access to such content by the User imply any waiver, transfer or sale of all or part of such rights, or confer any rights for the commercial exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents other than those expressly set forth in these conditions, without the prior express authorisation specifically granted for that purpose by ARUM GROUP.
The modification, transmission, distribution, reuse, forwarding, or use of all or part of the website content for public or commercial purposes without the permission of ARUM GROUP is strictly prohibited.
Infringement of any of the above-mentioned rights may constitute a violation of the provisions of the Legislative Royal Decree on Intellectual Property Law 1/1996.
Information and queries
For any information about the products and services offered on the website or to inform us of any issues, please call Customer Service Tel. +34 93 363 36 60.
Jurisdiction and submission
These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit freely to the courts of the city of Barcelona for the resolution of any conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction.